Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We Spin in Circles/We Go Around

Morals and I, we kind of get along sometimes. Sometimes my morals are always in my head, don't do this, don't do that and I won't because you know, morals are important. For some reason over the past two weekends, whatever morals that I seemed to have went out the window. I don't really want to go on and on about what I've done because sometimes, I don't even feel ashamed nor bad nor sometimes I don't care but...

Anyway, I was reading Glamour.com and the writer was asking how people are doing with their New Years Resolution. I don't even know why I bother from year to year, week two I always forget but I've been failing miserably. I hate my job more than life itself, my job stresses me out, makes me want to kick someone in the face, it's really hard to be positive when everyone around you are negative. Luckily for me, I get to leave this place in 5 days and then I'll be free! Happy and Free!! I can't wait to leave, I can't wait to start my life again and start over. So being positive will be in effect in five days. :)



We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good day, Good day, drop me a line or drop it like it's hot. It's your choice :)