Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thank Lord for Gatorade

I look like death. It's 2pm and I'm still hungover, my stomach still hurts and my room is pitch black. Oh alcohol...why would you do this to me

Which is making me say.... I'm never drinking again. Thanks to the alcohol, I not only bawled my eyes out, kissed every single one of my guy friends (none of them were complaining plus it was on the cheek, real classy), I also accepted a date somehow. Now that song by Beyonce is stuck in my head. You know the song... a female is a diva version of a hustler, yep, I just went there.

Somehow, every weekend, I con some guy into wanting to date me. Ridiculous. My guy friend told me this morning (don't worry strictly platonic) that I'm a guy stuck in a girl's body. I don't necessarily agree with that but my dating style is, I guess some would assume, kind of like a guy.
Anyway, less about that, I'm still pretty hungover. To make matters worse is that I couldn't even enjoy my Taco Bell! Well parts of it, I just downed a thing of Gatorade, I feel better.

Just enjoy this video, I'm done blabbering for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I think you & I have the same problem. But I've given up saying I'm never drinking again because I'm only lying to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Good day, Good day, drop me a line or drop it like it's hot. It's your choice :)