Saturday, March 20, 2010

All I've Ever Wanted

It's almost 5 in the morning and I still can't sleep. I'm brimming in between excitement and fear, why? Well, I'm meeting up with a few friends in a town close by and guess who'll be there? Yep, the Friend, anyway, it made me think about how some things that seem so right happen at the wrong time? Well, I'm ready now.

Anyway, last night I was tasked with one of the most impossible tasks. Staying up all night, now, anybody who has met me briefly know three things about me, I love my food, I love my freedom and I definitely love my sleep. I looooove my sleep, I wouldn't sacrifice it for anybody, I have hung up on my parents before when they've called me at an indecent hour, if it's not an emergency, don't think about disturbing me. So, while last night, I was tasked with the impossible, I thought of all the possible things I could do to conquer the impossible. Let me tell you, I failed miserably and winded up passing out multiple times before I gave up. Worst idea I've ever had, I woke up a couple times last night, I have no idea what I've done, I was in a state between sleep and reality. It was terrible, I wrote a friend on facebook cussing him out, I talked to the Friend for a bit and winded up sounding like a complete moron. It was terrible.

I wish I could say never ever again but my job is so...unpredictable, I wish I could just say eff you and go to sleep whenever I want. Though, it was kind of funny, a lot of my coworker's shifts got changed as well, the statuses on facebook were beyond hilarious. It made me think of how we're all a bunch of big whiny bitches. College kids stay up twenty four hour straight all the time, why can't us working folks do the same?

By the way, every single one of us crashed around 2am. If we were all in the same place, we would kind of look like this...








Oh well. It was a long effing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good day, Good day, drop me a line or drop it like it's hot. It's your choice :)